Monday, July 19, 2010

A Little Pick-Me-Up

Monday is here, and with it comes sticky-hot weather and the prospect of a long, stressful work week ahead. For those of you who need a little pick-me-up, I thought I’d share my photos from Brooklyn Bastille Day.

In honor of French Freedom, Smith Street turned into the Champs Elysees yesterday. There was Lillet, Pentaque and Nutella crepes. My favorite bakery, One Girl Cookies supplied chocolate Whoopie pies and vanilla cupcakes. I couldn’t be in Paris for the real Bastille Day (which was last Tuesday), but this was the next best thing.




Me and my giant bottle of Ricard.


The Lillet watering hole.


Let the Pentaque tournament begin! I loved the player wearing the red bandanna. Tres chic.


Nothing sweeter than a Nutella crepe.


One of my favorite things! A One Girl Cookies chocolate whoopie pie.


Gorgeous cupcakes from One Girl Cookies.


Meeting this little guy was the perfect end to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment